Learn more about the procedures at the heart of our Phoenix pain treatment center’s services.
Phoenix Pain Treatment
Our Phoenix pain treatment center offers services that are proven effective and are used by our respected team of specialists every day. The choice to pursue physical rehabilitation, chiropractic care, spinal decompression therapy, etc. under one roof and as part of a comprehensive plan that includes a number of modalities is a smart one. Our team of MDs has a wealth of real life, practical experience and our pain specialists utilize pain medication contracts in order to ensure compliance and the best possible patient care. Tools such as physiotherapy, spinal decompression and others come together here in a list of services and techniques that has something for every one. It’s a wonderful thing when a multi-disciplinary approach administered by a team of healthcare specialists comes together. When living with pain is no longer an option make your first call to Phoenix Pain Treatment.
We offer back pain treatment, neck pain treatment and interventional pain management solutions that include:
- Lumbar Epidural Injections for sciatica
- Cervical Epidural Injections for radiculopathy
- Thoracic Epidural Injections
- Caudal Epidural Injections
- Facet Injections for spinal arthritis and facet syndrome in either the cervical or lumbar spine.
- Radiofrequency Ablation and Medial Branch Blocks for spinal arthritis and facet syndrome in either the cervical or lumbar spine.
- Occipital blocks
- Lumbar sympathetic blocks for Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (also known as Complex Regional Pain Syndrome)
- Spinal Cord Stimulators
- Lumbar Discograms
- Hip Injections
- Knee Injections
- Shoulder Injections
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Elbow and wrist injections
- Trigger Point Injections
- Celiac Plexus Blocks
When you make us your choice for your Phoenix interventional pain management treatment your issues will be in the best of hands. There is nothing to be afraid of in regards to treatment as your staff will take the time explain each and every procedure in detail and why it was chosen as part of your custom plan. Consult with our double board certified pain specialists, physiotherapy specialists, chiropractors and the rest of your interventional pain management team regarding reducing your pain.
« Previous Service | Back To All Services | Next Service »